The Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is bringing its super popular, free Shakespeare in the Park series to public spots across the Tri-State, with productions from Over-the-Rhine to West Chester and beyond.
This summer, the traveling troupe is only performing one show: Twelfth Night.
The CSC describes the show as a “lively rom-com on an island where everyone is in love with someone — and the wrong person loves them back.”
The season kicks off 7 p.m. July 15 at Seasongood Pavilion in Eden Park.
Other upcoming dates and locations include:
- 7 p.m. July 16 at Stubbs Park, 255 W. Spring Valley Pike, Centerville
- 8 p.m. July 17 at Springfield Arts Council’s Summer Arts Festival, 250 Cliff Park Road, Springfield
- 7 p.m. July 19 at Bramble Park, 6395 Bramble Ave., Madisonville
- 7 p.m. July 20 at McDonald Commons Park, 7451 Dawson Road, Madeira
- 7 p.m. July 21 at Third Place, 734 Main St., Brookville, Indiana
- 7 p.m. July 22 at Historic Linden Grove Cemetery and Arboretum, 401 W. 13th St., Covington
- 7 p.m. July 23 at Devou Park, 1201 Park Drive, Covington
- 6 p.m. July 24 at Washington Park, 1230 Elm St., Over-the-Rhine
Get more information, a full schedule and location details at cincyshakes.com.
Stay connected with CityBeat. Subscribe to our newsletters, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google News, Apple News and Reddit.
Send CityBeat a news or story tip or submit a calendar event.