After a few days of weather above 50 degrees Fahrenheit, some creamy whips have already opened their windows for the 2022 season — and even more are coming soon. That means warmer weather, little league games and balmy evening ice cream runs are right around the corner.
Here are the opening dates for Greater Cincinnati creamy whips that we know of so far:
- March 4: Zip Dip, 4050 Drew Ave., Bridgetown, zip-dip.com
- March 4: Loveland Dairy Whip, 611 W. Loveland Ave., Loveland, theldw.com
- March 12: Silver Grove Dari Bar, 5178 Mary Ingles Highway, Silver Grove, facebook.com/silvergrovedaribar
- March 14: Gold Top Dairy Bar, 2810 Blue Rock Road, Mt. Airy, goldtopdairybar.com
- March 28: Putz’s Creamy Whip, 2673 Putz’s Place, East Westwood/Northside, putzscreamywhip.com
- April 1: The Cone, 6855 Tylersville Road, West Chester, thecone.com
- Spring: Bold Face Dairy Bar, 801 Mount Hope Ave., Price Hill, boldfacedairybar.com
- Spring: Whipty-Do, 2529 Montgomery Road, Maineville, facebook.com/whiptydo (drive-thru window is currently open)
- Spring: Dojo Gelato Northside, 1735 Blue Rock St., Northside, dojogelato.com.
And these locations already have opened:
- Mr. Gene’s Dog House, 3703 Beekman St., South Cumminsville, mrgenesdoghouse.com
- Flub’s Dari-ette, 997 Eaton Ave., Hamilton; 539 Wessel Drive, Fairfield, flubsicecream.com
- Mt. Healthy Dairy Bar, 7840 Hamilton Ave., Mount Healthy, facebook.com/MHDB98
Stay connected with CityBeat. Subscribe to our newsletters, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google News, Apple News and Reddit.
Send CityBeat a news or story tip or submit a calendar event.